3/10/2020:We follow updates from the Center for Disease Control and the Southern Nevada Health District daily, and we meet with all staff daily to reinforce sanitization safety procedures. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas frequently.
- Hand sanitizers are located in the lobby, on each floor of the building, in the guest computer center, and in the guest coffee area
- Staff is reminded daily of proper sanitization and hand washing techniques
- Signs are in public restrooms to remind people to wash their hands properly
- Public touch points and surfaces are sanitized frequently
- Specific staff is assigned to a full sanitization routine conducted multiple times daily
- All our sanitization products are approved by the Southern Nevada Health District
- We have suspended all events in our facility that would place large numbers of people together in confined spaces
The following is from the Center for Disease Control 3/13/2020:
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.